A life insurance policy allows you to choose how much you leave your family, in the event of your death. Cover will give you peace of mind that everyday costs and outstanding debts will be taken care of for your loved ones.
Mortgages and other outstanding debts
A lump sum to cover living costs
What is Life Insurance?
Life Insurance is a policy that provides financial protection to your loved ones in the event of your death. It gives you the peace of mind to know your family will receive a cash lump sum, that can be used to cover immediate costs such as funeral expenses and also help to pay off outstanding debts, such as mortgage payments and credit card bills. Cash can also be used to cover future outgoings, such as your children’s education and ongoing living costs for your dependents.
What are the benefits of Life Insurance?
– Peace of mind that you have set up a financial safety net for your loved ones
– Cash lump sum paid out to your dependents
– Pay off any outstanding debts, meaning your dependents are financially stronger
– Affordable, flexible policies can be structured to suit your needs
– Your family won’t have to worry about expensive funeral costs
– Choice of whole of life, level or decreasing term cover to suit your requirements
– Funeral plans also available to you
Our trusted partners
We search the whole of the market to find you the best cover. Here are a selection of the trusted partners we work with…
Who can apply for Life Insurance?
Any UK resident from the age of 18 to 85 can apply for Life Insurance. You can benefit from knowing your loved ones won’t have to face expensive funerals bills, struggle to cover the cost of a mortgage or other outstanding debts, or even future-proof your children’s financial future; for education and other life choices.
Who can benefit from life cover?
Simply put, whoever you choose.
– If your partner or children would benefit from having no ongoing mortgage costs in the event of your death, then your immediate family can benefit.
– If you have other family members or loved ones who you support financially, and you would like to continue doing so after your death, then you can name other beneficiaries and set amounts you would like to pass on to them.
You have several options when it comes to your life insurance, for more information speak to an expert today on 01244 950 318
What our clients say about us
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
“Spoke with sam, he provided excellent help with setting up my life insurance. Very enjoyable to talk to, i wouldnt usually leave reviews but thought i should this time around. Gentleman
“Patient and Professional, Mike was patient and professional. Had a good sense of humour too. Got me all sorted”
“Very helpfull, understanting, patient advisor. I am glad with this servise”
“Your help has been brilliant and I honestly would not hesitate recommending you to friends & family who are looking in to updating there health care & life insurance, you really have been a pleasure to deal with”
“Excellent service from Jane, very helpful, nothing was too much trouble! A pleasant and easy experience!”
“Sam Scheitler was very patient and helpful. Very professional. I had lots of questions that he answered clearly”
Let’s find life cover that’s right for you
Our team of protection heroes are ready to help you find the right life insurance for you and your family. We can explain all your cover options and guide you to make the right choice for your life cover.
We can provide you with peace of mind that your family are financially cared for in the event of your death.